SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER BEEN

So this assignment was about placing yourself somewhere you've never been before, with the help of photoshop. It was really challenging finding photos online that I thought would work to put myself in, and it was also challenging to then take photos of myself that would fit it in. Finding photos was more of a work for me than to actually placing myself into the photo in photoshop.


We were only supposed to do one, but I couldn't decide which one was better, so I made two. This one I wanted to place myself in Africa on a safari! I was kind of lucky finding this old picture of myself and I also saw the picture with the zebra and saw that the sun seemed to hit me in the right place according to the original image of the zebra.

JPG 100%, 688 KB


JPG 75%, 315 KB



JPG 50%, 166 KB


JPG 25%, 102 KB


JPG 0%, 48 KB

This is the second one. This was actually my first idea, to put myself in a picture with celebrities. The person that's actually in this picture with Ellen and Twitch is Kim Kardashian! For this one I only put my own face on Kim Kardashian's body. I was able to blend a lot and correct some colors to make it look pretty real. I also took about a million selfies to get the angle of my face right.

JPG 100%, 406 KB

JPG 75%, 211 KB

JPG 50%, 124 KB

JPG 25%, 80 KB

JPG 0%, 41 KB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOSCOPY